Float stats missing after filtering for 3bet pots

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Float stats missing after filtering for 3bet pots

Postby Newverynew » Tue May 22, 2018 12:35 am

Hi,
for PLO I wanted to filter my hands for some postflop stats in 3bet pots. I made a custom player report "by position". I applied a filter for HU pots, Hero is the 3bettor vs a CO or BTN steal. The Flop Float stats disappear after applying the filter. They work fine without the filter. The Turn float stats are not disappearing. Do you have a solution?
Attachments
PT4_Forum_Float_in_3b_pots_report.png
This is the custom player report with the applied filter
PT4_Forum_Float_in_3b_pots_report.png (6.33 KiB) Viewed 850 times
PT4_Forum_Float_in_3b_pots_filter.png
This is the filter
PT4_Forum_Float_in_3b_pots_filter.png (7.96 KiB) Viewed 850 times
Newverynew

Re: Float stats missing after filtering for 3bet pots

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 22, 2018 6:29 am

Those stats are for single raised pots only so you will not get any results when filtering for 3Bet pots. There is a 'Fold to Flop Float Bet in 3Bet Pot' custom statistic in the Download Warehouse and you can create your own versions of the other two stats as described here.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Newverynew » Tue May 22, 2018 8:25 am

There is only one stat for 3bet pots. The one you mentioned. Unfortunately I need all the stats showed in the report picture.

Why do the turn stats work but not the flop stats?

I am not too familiar with the expression language. Please, can you show me, what expressions I have to use to make those stats work. Maybe it is possible to alter the working turn stats in a way that they work for the flop, too?

Maybe you have to move this thread to the custom stats section then?

Thx in advance!
Newverynew

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 22, 2018 12:08 pm

Newverynew wrote:There is only one stat for 3bet pots. The one you mentioned. Unfortunately I need all the stats showed in the report picture.

As I mentioned you can create those using the existing stats with the method described in this thread.
Newverynew wrote:Why do the turn stats work but not the flop stats?

The turn stats are not specific to single raised pots. If you select the "Configure -> Statistics" menu option in PokerTracker 4 you can view descriptions and formulas for all the statistics. To find the stat you want you can use the "Search" function in the Statistics window. Once the statistic is selected you can view a description and formula for it on the "Details" tab.
Newverynew wrote:I am not too familiar with the expression language. Please, can you show me, what expressions I have to use to make those stats work. Maybe it is possible to alter the working turn stats in a way that they work for the flop, too?

It's easier to edit the existing flop float stats (see above). See this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for more details.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Newverynew » Mon May 28, 2018 8:23 pm

Thx, it worked. Would have uploaded the stats but pt4stat is not an allowed extension.
Newverynew

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 29, 2018 7:06 am

Those files need to be compressed before uploading to the forum but you can upload individual .pt4 stat files to the Download Warehouse.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4