Problem with MTT satellites

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Problem with MTT satellites

Postby Musashi1 » Tue May 22, 2018 10:08 am

Hi! I'm a pt4 user for a long time but this is the first time I post here.
My problem is with how PT4 recognizes the satellite tournaments. For example: If I play a MTT of$ 0.50 whose prize is an entry of $ 5.50 and I win it. PT4 records that he lost $0.50 without any gain. And when I play the tournament with the 5.50 ticket and I do not go into prizes, it also records that I lost. So I figure a loss of $6.00 in total when in reality only lost $0.50.
Is there any way to change this? since I play a lot of satellite tournaments and what reflects pt4 are not really my loss rates.
Musashi1

Re: Problem with MTT satellites

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 22, 2018 12:10 pm

What poker site is this? The information provided in hand histories can vary and if the results/winnings are not detailed in the poker sites hand history files and/or tournament summaries then PokerTracker 4 cannot import them although for any tournaments with incorrect data you can update the information manually. If these satellites are on PokerStars then please make sure you are saving and importing PokerStars tournament summaries as well as the hand histories.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Musashi1 » Tue May 29, 2018 1:22 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:What poker site is this? The information provided in hand histories can vary and if the results/winnings are not detailed in the poker sites hand history files and/or tournament summaries then PokerTracker 4 cannot import them although for any tournaments with incorrect data you can update the information manually. If these satellites are on PokerStars then please make sure you are saving and importing PokerStars tournament summaries as well as the hand histories.

Specifically I mean 888poker tournaments. Yes, at the moment I am editing them manually although it is a long work
thanks anyway!
Musashi1

Postby mukk85 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:52 pm

I have this problem too occassionally on stars.
mukk85

Return to PokerTracker 4