HUD not working on Partypoker.es

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD not working on Partypoker.es

Postby Naeco » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:48 am

Hello !

I've had an issue with my HUD since PartyPoker launched PartyPoker.es (with shared liquidities between france and spain). The problem is: my HUD doesn't work at all with Progressive Bounties MTTs'. It works perfectly well with normal freezeout MTTs though.

Does anybody have the same issue?

Thanks ,
Naeco
Naeco

Re: HUD not working on Partypoker.es

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:39 pm

So we can investigate that with you please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with your log file. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Postby buener » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:00 pm

Did he send you the report? Partypoker changed a lot of tournaments with the entrance of spanish players with french players, lot of tournaments the Hud is missing like the predator 8max ko, the master 6max progressive ko. I hope you will fix it soon.
buener

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:46 am

The OP hasn't submitted a ticket and I am not seeing any other reports so can you please open a Support Ticket with a PokerTracker4.log file that's recorded the trouble so that we can take a look at this.
Flag_Hippo

Postby buener » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:01 am

I send you an email with my log files. Lot of tournaments the Hud not appear and worst one tournament with hand historys who not even appear on my pokertracker4 so i dont know if u will find it on the logfiles..
buener

Postby Joelapioche » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:23 am

Hello, I have the same problem: only with KO tables => the hands are imported correctly, and the KO tables are considered as active tabes (considered as such in 'view active tables'). The VPIP/PFR of players are also displayed there, so the import seems to work fine.

But the HUD doesn't appear on the KO tables, and in the 'view active tables' section, there is no active HUD displayed for those tables.

Hope it helps to find the issue.
Joelapioche

Postby buener » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:25 pm

Send them your logfiles too like this they will fix it fastly and maybe we didnt play the same buyins
buener

Postby buener » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:03 pm

I dont know why but the hud on the tournament "master" work now
buener

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:44 pm

This issue is logged in our system so if you want to be notified when a fix for this issue is available please open a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby buener » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:26 am

i already did and i wait for the new update, i am surprised that its already fix for this tournament without downloading an update.
buener

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4