HUD not working on Partypoker.es

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: HUD not working on Partypoker.es

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:08 am

The problem is caused by a mismatch between the table name in the hand history and the table window title, so it's possible that Party have fixed that themselves.
WhiteRider

Postby buener » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:11 pm

It didnt work today...
buener

Postby buener » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:55 pm

Can u tell me if the last update is for partypoker.fr .es ?
buener

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:26 am

If your partypoker software updated recently then please update to v4.15.4. PT4 Download Page

If you still have problems please open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can check your logs, hand histories and screenshots to see what is wrong.
WhiteRider

Postby dowghsantos » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:34 pm

im with the same error, any1 can help me?
dowghsantos

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:11 am

Please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to is in a Support Ticket so we can investigate that for you. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby mstocks » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:55 am

Naeco wrote:Hello !

I've had an issue with my HUD since PartyPoker launched PartyPoker.es (with shared liquidities between france and spain). The problem is: my HUD doesn't work at all with Progressive Bounties MTTs'. It works perfectly well with normal freezeout MTTs though.

Does anybody have the same issue?

Thanks ,
Naeco

I had the same issue. Now the HUD seems to work just fine but the results for PKO MTTs doesn't work. I have to manually write the bounty and calculate how many bounties I have earned which is kind of annoying. I hope you can look into this and solve it soon.
mstocks

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:26 am

Please make sure that you have tournament summaries configured to save and import as well as hand histories. PokerStars write results information to separate files in a separate folder and they're enabled separately, so you need to make sure both are turned on. Check the PokerStars Configuration Guide for details.
WhiteRider

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4