Hand history converter issue for Igniton poker use

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hand history converter issue for Igniton poker use

Postby acesinurface » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:15 pm

Hello,

I am able to successfully download my hand history from ignition website. I am able to perform the conversion using the ignition converter software, the hand history moves to the original hand folder setup in the converter program successfully, deleting from the ignition site player history successfully, and the output file successfully generates as expected.

Poker Tracker 4.15 then is able to pull the hand history into the database successfully, and because I have done this more than once it recognizes no new data, as all data that has been imported is now duplicated.

I do not see error messages for the files that I have generated for this weeks import in the status error message column, I find my todays date and last seven days hand history import successfully

Here is the problem:
I do not see the statistics under my poker stars hero player name for this week, even though it seems like the data is now in the poker tracker database.

Thinking that it may have imported under a different "hero" poker id I have revied all hero logins configured on the poker tracker software, and all hero od's do not have a hand history for the past seven days...

Am I missing something?
acesinurface

Re: Hand history converter issue for Igniton poker use

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:22 am

acesinurface wrote:I do not see the statistics under my poker stars hero player name for this week, even though it seems like the data is now in the poker tracker database.

As far as I am aware the converter converts hands into an iPoker format and not PokerStars.
acesinurface wrote:Thinking that it may have imported under a different "hero" poker id I have revied all hero logins configured on the poker tracker software, and all hero od's do not have a hand history for the past seven days...

Am I missing something?

If you have the right player selected click on 'View Stats' and then make certain that you are looking in the proper section of PokerTracker – cash game data ($) and tournament data (T) are separated so if you have imported only one type of data you would not see it in the other section. If you are looking in the correct section, please make certain that you do not have any filters set as filters may keep data from appearing (if there is any text in blue in the left hand sidebar the report is being filtered). If you have no filters enabled try resetting the report to the default state. To do this, right click the report and choose 'Configure Report'. In the window that appears, click 'Restore to Default' and click 'OK'. If none of that helps then please attach a screenshot or two here or in a Support Ticket so we can see what is going on (get the entire PokerTracker 4 window and don't zoom in on anything).
Flag_Hippo

Postby acesinurface » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:56 pm

My brother pretty good on computer..
He made a new database..

Hands not showing up in database ...

https://gyazo.com/658286b6238adc9bcbaeedccb7bd3a5e

picture of hand history / format error... i took.

Oh boy .. i wish u had a tech guy that worked via teamviewer for like 25 an hour or something.

Can't u guys hire a guy on standby for people.. i'm sure many would take u up on someting like that maybe if u adverstised.. /
acesinurface

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:33 am

If the hands are not importing at all into PokerTracker 4 then you'd need to contact the technical support of your hand converter as we don't officially support that site.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4