An error occurred while exporting.

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

An error occurred while exporting.

Postby BraconeR26 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:50 pm

BraconeR26 На форуме с: 17.08.2015 Сообщения: 7 Сегодня, 16:26 +1 вообщем есть бд, много раз пытался ее востановить.
1. Куча окошек выскакивает где нужно принять решение о том нужно востанавливать тот или иной файл?
2. В конце пишет что с таким именем бд есть и предлагает а)(перезаписать) б) переименовать д) пропустить.
а. вариант не выходит выкидует обратно. б. Все проходит но в конце говорит что импортировали с ошибками и в итоге базу видно но она пустая(нет рук и турниров, старых). д еще не попробывал....
Помогите, может я что то не то делаю?
BraconeR26 Joined: 08-17-2015 Posts: 7 Today, 16:26 Quote: Originally Posted by +1 вообщем есть бд, many times tried to restore it.
1. A heap of windows jumps out where it is necessary to make a decision on that it is necessary to restore this or that file?
2. In the end, writes that there is a bd with such a name and suggests a) (overwrite) b) rename e) skip.
a. option does not go throws back. b. All passes but at the end says that they imported with errors and eventually the base is visible but it is empty (no hands and tournaments, old ones). d have not tried ....
Help, can I do something wrong?
And at the first installation gave an error about the wrong time zone! Perhaps this is the reason?
https://yadi.sk/i/JEugZg_W3YJC3n
https://yadi.sk/i/YA2aE8Uv3YJC2R
BraconeR26

Re: An error occurred while exporting.

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:56 am

Try the restore again (by renaming the database and not overwriting) and uncheck everything under 'Optional Files'. Once the restore completes reopen the Database Management window and you should have two databases listed and to view the information in the restored database you need to set that as the active database (and the default if you want this database used whenever you start PokerTracker 4).
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4