new update pokertracker

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

new update pokertracker

Postby santi9999 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:09 am

How can I know the latest version of poketracker ?? I have a problem with a HUD, and now I have seen that the last update I have is from April. How can I download the latest update ?? Thank you very much
santi9999

Re: new update pokertracker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:38 am

PokerTracker v4.15.3 was released in April and that is still the current release version so if you are having an issue with your HUD please report that to us in a Support Ticket with your log file so we can see what's going on:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Postby santi9999 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:53 pm

Transfer hands to HUD I have the following problem, i have a HUD that does not pass the hands to the HUD that is in that moment but when I look at in the replayer all the hands are crossed.
santi9999

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:54 am

So we can see what's going on here can you please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Windows Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it in a Support Ticket with your log file. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby santi9999 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:33 am

I do not understand very well what you want to say, where the file you are commenting should be. In the pokertracker folder in: apps, comunity, config, data, logs, processed, temp .... I tested on another computer, and there if the HUD works, pokertraker has updated it self. i would try to unistall and reinstall pokertracker (because lately I already had problems, it hung up a lot, theres is some statistics (like being able to look at all the games I have played against each player and it does not come oyt, it only comes out of hands, not games)), but I have many hands and I have created more tags, and if I do that I will lose all the information. I have tried to create other and it does not work.
santi9999

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:48 am

We have a tutorial for reporting a problem here but if you have any trouble with that open the Support Ticket anyway where one of our technicians can assist you further.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4