problem with hud only for tournament

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

problem with hud only for tournament

Postby marsamandes » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:57 pm

Hello

I have a problem, my hands are importated without problem, I have my hud in cash game but not in tournament, for party gaming, my soft is in english.

can you help me please ?
marsamandes

Re: problem with hud only for tournament

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:37 pm

If your poker site software is already running in English then can you please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby marsamandes » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:30 pm

As you can see in attachments I have no log file. On the other hand, I have a worry about my tournament hud now open also in cash game, I have two hud that open in cash game so I can not use your software. It becomes very boring. How can I do it please?
Attachments
pt4.jpg
marsamandes

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:13 am

Did you start PokerTracker 4 with the 'PokerTracker 4 (Logging Enabled)' option on your Windows start menu? If you cannot find it click your Windows start button, type 'PokerTracker' and you should see it:
Attachments
logging.png
Flag_Hippo

Postby marsamandes » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:15 pm

thank you for your answer, I tried it does not change anything, the problem with both hud in cash game is solved but in tournament it's always the same thing hud launches on the first tournament and on all the others my hands are well imported but the hud does not start. I need help please
marsamandes

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:46 pm

Did starting PokerTracker 4 with the logging enabled option generate the log file? If so please enable logging, reproduce the issue with your HUD and send us your log file in a Support Ticket so we can see why your HUD isn't working.
Flag_Hippo

Postby yaciin rascas » Sat May 23, 2020 8:09 pm

Hi

I have the same problem I have my hud in cash game but not in tournament

I need help please ?
yaciin rascas

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun May 24, 2020 5:53 am

The most common cause of that is not running your poker site software in English. You didn't mention what specific poker site but if you are playing on PokerStars then your PokerStars lobby should be in English (Settings -> Global -> Language -> English).
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4