PT v4.15.3 doesn't count 3rd place finish in Spin and Go

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT v4.15.3 doesn't count 3rd place finish in Spin and Go

Postby Yan77 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:00 pm

Hi,

Since I updated to the last version, I have a bug with the 3rd place finish in Pokertracker, in 1517 spin and go played, it shows me that I finished only 2 times 3rd! Which results to an insane hourly. I didn't really care before because I focus only on chips ev but now I would like to fix it. I had the same problem on Ipoker Twisters btw, stakes are 7s and 5e. First I would like to be sure that my chips ev results are real (when i filter chips ev hu, I can see the real amount of time I went hu so I guess chips ev are correct)? And second, any way to fix it for the 3rd place bug?
Yan77

Re: PT v4.15.3 doesn't count 3rd place finish in Spin and Go

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:50 am

Please make sure you are saving and importing PokerStars tournament summaries as well as the hand histories but if that's not the problem please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and depending on your Windows settings it will be a text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log'. It would also help if you can compress a sample of hand history/tournament summary files for any tournaments which don't work for you (PokerTracker 4 moves your processed hand histories to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the "File -> Open User Data Folder" option).
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4