PT HUD muck cards no show

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT HUD muck cards no show

Postby badani33 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:20 pm

hi.

the last version of PT dont show the mucks cards.. the option is enable but only show a point in the game (.) .. do you happen it too? how can i fix it?
badani33

Re: PT HUD muck cards no show

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:18 am

Mucked cards are working for me. If you click the PT-icon and choose 'Configure Mucked Cards', do you see them?
If you see something but not the full information please take a screenshot and attach it here or in a Support Ticket so that we can take a look at what you're seeing.
WhiteRider

Postby KB1224 » Wed May 06, 2020 10:08 am

Good Afternoon,

I was unsure to open a new thread or piggy back on this. My question is, when i clicked Configure Mucked Hands, it just gave each person at the table connecting cards of the same suit, and the flop the rest of the cards of the same suit. I.e. flop 10JQKA of hearts, Player 1 9h8h, Player 2 7h6h etc. I left this active for a couple hands that were dealt then folded to see if it would update, but it didn't. Am i missing something obvious?

Many thanks
KB1224

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed May 06, 2020 1:04 pm

KB1224 wrote:My question is, when i clicked Configure Mucked Hands, it just gave each person at the table connecting cards of the same suit, and the flop the rest of the cards of the same suit. I.e. flop 10JQKA of hearts, Player 1 9h8h, Player 2 7h6h etc. I left this active for a couple hands that were dealt then folded to see if it would update, but it didn't. Am i missing something obvious?

When you configure mucked cards it just displays a template using those cards so you can re-position them on the table if needed.
KB1224 wrote:I left this active for a couple hands that were dealt then folded to see if it would update, but it didn't. Am i missing something obvious?

Mucked cards are displayed for losing hands at showdown and not folded hands since in those cases the hand of your opponents would be unknown.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4