The Ignition Hand Grabber Beta and Zoom Tables

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: The Ignition Hand Grabber Beta and Zoom Tables

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:49 pm

petemoilefion wrote:Does it work on bodog ?
Seem like the grabber didnt work

Please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and depending on your Windows settings it will be a text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log'.
jlong221 wrote:Love the new Ignition HH import tool, but I have one issue: it looks like the PT4 positions are randomized and not consistent so “seat 1” isn’t always the SB, “seat 2” isn’t always (the same position), etc. instead of “UTG”, “Dealer”. So when I’m running a population pool report it won’t really work because the seats aren’t always the same position. I know the other company’s Ignition HH converter did this. It seems as if the import tool should grab the actual named position instead and keep it consistent. Is this possible to adjust? Thanks

If you want your custom report broken up by position then you should use the 'Position' statistic and not the 'Seat' statistic.
Flag_Hippo

Postby jlong221 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:55 pm

:D :P THANKS!

jlong221 wrote:Love the new Ignition HH import tool, but I have one issue: it looks like the PT4 positions are randomized and not consistent so “seat 1” isn’t always the SB, “seat 2” isn’t always (the same position), etc. instead of “UTG”, “Dealer”. So when I’m running a population pool report it won’t really work because the seats aren’t always the same position. I know the other company’s Ignition HH converter did this. It seems as if the import tool should grab the actual named position instead and keep it consistent. Is this possible to adjust? Thanks

If you want your custom report broken up by position then you should use the 'Position' statistic and not the 'Seat' statistic.[/quote]
jlong221

Postby dross99 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:10 am

WhiteRider wrote:We do intend to support grabbing of Zone hands, but it isn't in the initial beta. I don't have a timescale for when it will be added, but it's on the list.

Soon?! Please? :)

I've been playing strictly zone on Ignition for a few months and haven't been using a HUD. Bought PT4 today specifically to track and analyze my hands in zone.

Should I just bookmark this page and check back occasionally or is there a way to be notified? Any time estimate?

Thanks
dross99

Postby dross99 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:15 am

WhiteRider wrote:I will confirm with the development team, I believe that Zone hands aren't grabbed. Certainly the Hud can't be supported because there is no useful data from anonymous fast fold tables. If I'm right, I agree that having the Zone tables listed in the Status window is confusing, and I'll discuss that with the development team.
If the hands are importing then they are in your database - make sure that you've selected the cash section ($) and chosen the player called 'Hero' in the player selector.

I'd like the Hud for myself in zone. (Hero only) Would be super useful to get a quick glance of how I'm playing overall vs the field.
dross99

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:27 am

dross99 wrote:I've been playing strictly zone on Ignition for a few months and haven't been using a HUD. Bought PT4 today specifically to track and analyze my hands in zone.

You can already import your Zone hands if you download your hands.

dross99 wrote:I'd like the Hud for myself in zone. (Hero only) Would be super useful to get a quick glance of how I'm playing overall vs the field.

Bear in mind that none of your opponents ever know who you are in Zone hands, so you don't have an "image" and knowing how you played so far in a session won't help your play.

I don't yet have a timescale for adding Zone to the hand grabber app because it is more complicated than normal cash hands, but the development team are working on it.
WhiteRider

Postby dross99 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:22 pm

Bear in mind that none of your opponents ever know who you are in Zone hands, so you don't have an "image" and knowing how you played so far in a session won't help your play.

Who said anything about worrying about my image. It's to keep track of my play vs the field for myself and it'll definitely help me make sure I'm not being too aggro or tight. Thought that was pretty clear but maybe not.

Anyways, thanks for the update.
dross99

Postby dmcmulle » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:23 pm

Why is all-in equity not being calculated using ignition hand grabber?
dmcmulle

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:18 am

We're aware it isn't being calculated for some hands and the development team are looking into this now. Please open a Support Ticket so that we can let you know when the fix is released.
WhiteRider

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4