I can not see my hands anymore in deep report

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

I can not see my hands anymore in deep report

Postby Se7enUp » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:44 am

I can not see my hands anymore.
When in the Statistic window I place myself on By Position and I double click on one of these I can no longer see any hands in the analytical screen more in-depth. I do not understand why. And I have not even noticed how long it is, to connect it to the last update, for example. Here i have win 8.1.
I tried to re-install the latest version but nothing changed. I then checked on my other computer, on which I mount win 10, if the same problem occurs: it is not so.
I can not understand what to do to solve it. Can someone give me a suggestion? :?
Se7enUp

Re: I can not see my hands anymore in deep report

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:22 pm

Make sure that the checkbox labeled 'Show Marked Hands Only' is disabled and that the drop down to the right says 'No Tags Selected' by unchecking any checked tags. If you have no tags enabled right click the report and choose 'Configure Report'. In the window that appears, click 'Restore to Default' and click 'OK'. If none of that helps then please attach a screenshot here or in a Support Ticket so we can see what is going on - get the entire PokerTracker 4 window and don't zoom in on anything.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Se7enUp » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:03 am

I tried to do what you said and nothing has changed.
I do not understand why so I can not solve.
I enclose the screenshot made as you told me and I hope you can find the error that I do not see ...
Attachments
Cattura.PNG
Se7enUp

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:25 am

If you have tried resetting your report to default then please report this to us in a Support Ticket with your log file and hand histories:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

[SOLVED] I can not see my hands anymore in deep report

Postby Se7enUp » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:36 pm

I opened a ticket and Mike /PokerTracker Support wrote me this.
"Thanks, I think it might be due to a past customization. Go to the empty hand listing window, right-mouse-button and click "Configure Report -> Restore to defaults". What you want to do is keep clicking "Restore to defaults" until the window on the right-hand side fills up with rows of text (the report stats). Once it's filled up click "OK" then "Refresh" in the upper right.

I realize you've probably already tried there but there are rare times when clicking "Restore to defaults" more than once is required. Usually one time is enough but it's only working when the right-hand window goes from empty to filled with report window stats and some times it takes multiple clicks to force that."

I did it and I solved it.
What then is the same Flag_Hippo wrote me that I did it on the 1st level instead of the level I saw empty. I did not understand

Thanks again to all of you
Se7enUp

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:12 am

That's something I wasn't aware of so thanks for the update.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4