Tournament prize not showing

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Tournament prize not showing

Postby 17jackh » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:17 am

Hi,

I am having issues with my tournament result from yesterday's Big Bounty Hunter on Party not showing in my database.

I have tried editing the tournament to show the correct prize however despite it being correct in the edit tournament screen, it shows as zero in the tournament results tab and doesn't show on any graphs.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks
17jackh

Re: Tournament prize not showing

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:28 pm

Please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket with your hand history file. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and depending on your Windows settings it will be a text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log'. PokerTracker 4 also moves your processed hand histories to your \PokerTracker 4\Processed folder which you can access via the "File -> Open User Data Folder" option.
Flag_Hippo

Postby VinnyCout » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:27 pm

Same here for all Partypoker tournaments, just not update the finish positions and prizes, have to do it manually everyday, thats sucks. How i fix it?
VinnyCout

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:19 am

Please attach the hand history files for any tournaments which don't work for you to a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby zhekastar » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:10 pm

It doesn't work for me either. All tournaments! Prizes and Buy-in does not show. PartyPoker.
Attachments
2018-11-19_04-07-10.png
zhekastar

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:30 am

Please compress and attach the hand history files for those tournaments to a Support Ticket. PokerTracker 4 moves your processed hand histories to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option where you should find your hand history files organised by site/date.
Flag_Hippo

Postby FrankG » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:05 am

Same problem! After the last party update poker! And I stopped showing the hud, although I import my hands normally!
FrankG

Postby dobbz » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:04 pm

I have the same problem, only with party poker. I believe this started just a few days ago, and even if I manually edit the results it doesn't fix the problem
Attachments
PokerTrakerPartyPoker.png
dobbz

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:19 am

dobbz wrote:I have the same problem, only with party poker. I believe this started just a few days ago, and even if I manually edit the results it doesn't fix the problem

That looks it might be an issue with your 'My Currency' stats so please report that to us in a Support Ticket along with a couple of samples of these tournaments so we can investigate:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4