Not capturing PLO Hi/Lo SNG results

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Not capturing PLO Hi/Lo SNG results

Postby TheBear96 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:38 am

I have PT4 with Holdem and PLO, and I noticed this week, PT4 is not capturing all the info for small stakes ($1.50) PLO Hi/Lo SNG. It captures, BuyIn, Entrants and Finish, but not the Fee, Prize Pool or Prize won. Is PLO Hi/Lo included with PT4 PLO? I play on Americas Cardroom.
TheBear96

Re: Not capturing PLO Hi/Lo SNG results

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:42 pm

Unfortunately WPN do not provide tournament summary information in the hand history files but for any tournaments with incorrect data you can update the information manually. For single table tournaments like this we may be able to infer the prizes from the tournament structure and buy-ins (that's not possible for multi table tournaments if there is no summary info') so if you send us these hand histories in a Support Ticket we can take a look.
Flag_Hippo

Postby TheBear96 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:24 pm

This are not an MTT, these are single table 9-man SNGs. All my Holdem SNGs capture information correctly. Its when I play a single table PLO Hi/Lo SNG, its not capturing all the info like Holdem SNGs
TheBear96

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:49 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:For single table tournaments like this we may be able to infer the prizes from the tournament structure and buy-ins (that's not possible for multi table tournaments if there is no summary info') so if you send us these hand histories in a Support Ticket we can take a look.
Flag_Hippo

Postby TheBear96 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:17 pm

ok,thanks
TheBear96

Return to PokerTracker 4