PT4 not working with partypoker after their latest update

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: PT4 not working with partypoker after their latest updat

Postby rammstein107 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:10 am

pokahfun wrote:Yesterday I received this from PartyPoker after sent a lot of emails xD

"Thank you for contacting Customer Service.

We have recently experienced multiple complaints on the matter of the difference between the Sit and go IDs that are shown in the app while playing and the ones that pop up in the hand history.

This case has been passed on to our technical team and they are currently trying to solve the issue as soon as possible. We can confirm we are working on it and we expect a resolution soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for your understanding in advance. "

What a bunch of morons but atleast they are willing to change it back to normal. Can't wait.
rammstein107

Postby shpinda » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:19 pm

Vladimir7717 wrote:У меня тоже столкнулся с подобной проблемой. Мои руки импортируются обычно, но на столах нет hud-дисплея . Так же попытался перезапустить pokertracker, partypoker ничего не работает. Когда будут приняты мены?

Vladimir7717 wrote:I also encountered a similar problem. My hands are usually imported, but there is no hud display on the tables. I also tried to restart pokertracker, partypoker does not work. When will barter be made?

I had got the same issue just now after short term internet disconnect. Restarting Partypoker and PT4 didn't help. I figured out that there is no hand history files of the opened tables in the PP's hand history directory. So I disabled "Move Processed Files To" checkbox in Import Configuration (Configure->Sites & Import Options->Preferences tab) and Hud started working again. Try to uncheck this checkbox - maybe it will helpfull for you too.
--------------
У меня была такая же проблема только что после кратковременного отключения интернета. Перезапуск PartyPoker и PT4 не помогли. Я обнаружил, что в папке историй рук PP нет файлов историй рук открытых столов. Поэтому я снал флажок «Move Processed Files To» в настройках импорта (Configure->Sites & Import Options->вкладка Preferences), и Хад снова начал работать. Попробуй снять этот флажок - возможно, это поможет и тебе.
shpinda

Postby SirDehi » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:43 pm

Any updates?
SirDehi

Postby SirDehi » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:03 am

HUDS on fastforward ARE working now (using the alpha build posted in this thread)

Partypoker ran an update that fixed things
https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/i ... st54506165
SirDehi

Postby Roquim » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:31 am

PP had another update and Hud is not working again
Roquim

Postby ShadyNeo » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:35 am

this is actually very strange and annoying
before the partypoker update today, I downloaded the alpha version posted in this thread, and HUD has been working fine (I play mtt only)
but after today's update I registered 3 tournaments, and my HUD only showed up on 1 table, restarted the client and PT4 few times, still only 1 table had HUD pops up
idk whats going on, they are all normal tournaments, not KO or anything if that helps
ShadyNeo

Postby ShadyNeo » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:56 am

from what I can tell, PP changed the title and hh format on the previous update, then HUD didn't work
then you guys released the alpha version, it did fix things which is nice.
it appears now suddenly PP decides to change sh*t back today, to "fix the HUD issue"
so those who installed the alpha version are so trolled
PT4 and PP are never on the same page...
ShadyNeo

Postby piccabo » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:21 am

For all of you who had downloaded the alpha version.
I uninstall the alpha version and install the "old version" 4.15.6 and the HUD is now working perfectly.
piccabo

Postby instinctas » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:50 am

piccabo wrote:For all of you who had downloaded the alpha version.
I uninstall the alpha version and install the "old version" 4.15.6 and the HUD is now working perfectly.

how to unninstal (downgrade) version to old?
instinctas

Postby Roquim » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:52 am

LOL Bizarre
Roquim

PreviousNext

Return to PokerTracker 4