PT4 not working with partypoker after their latest update

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: PT4 not working with partypoker after their latest updat

Postby Tobe2381 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:07 am

Hi Whiterider,

would it be possible to post the downloadlink for the alpha-fix here too?
Otherwise a lot of people - including me - would need to open and post a lot of new support tickets...
If not could you please send me the alpha-link to #T359691 (2 month old ticket about a similiar problem).

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Tobe2381 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tobe2381

PokerTracker v4.15.6.1108

Postby APerfect10 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:13 am

The recent partypoker update has caused numerous issues with PokerTracker. These issues are due to breaking changes within partypoker along with partypoker bugs. Our development team is hard at work attempting to get PokerTracker working once again, as quickly as possible.

Thus far, we have been able to get hands importing and a HUD to display except for:
  • fastforward (We are working on this and hope to have it fixed for early next week)
  • Jackpot tournaments (There is a bug in the partypoker software where the table numbers on the table window do not match the table number in the hand history. Typically, we work around any sites bugs; however, in this case, there is nothing that we can do to work around the issue and must wait for partypoker to fix the issue. If you play Jackpot tournaments, we strongly encourage you to contact partypoker to notify them of this bug so that they fix it and fix it quickly)

Below is our current latest alpha version with the party fixes (minus what is outlined above). This is not considered a stable release but it should be pretty reliable.

PokerTracker v4.15.6.1108 - Windows Download

PokerTracker v4.15.6.1108 - MacOS Download

Once we get fastforward working next week, we will be releasing a new version with the fixes and you should download and install that PokerTracker 4 version at that time.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Postby gritech » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:46 am

The fix Seems to be working OK on cash games havnt tried SNG or Tourny yet

Thanks
G
gritech

Postby AlexRus58 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:59 am

Sorry, I can't download the latest alpha version PT4. I press the reference, nothing happend.
AlexRus58

Postby BinkOrBust » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:04 am

Working fine for me. Thx.
BinkOrBust

Postby random4bet » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:11 am

Haven't even tried it yet - about to download the alpha now - but just wanted to say thanks to the staff for their hard work. I realized on my grind yesterday that I really miss the HUD, if only in a few spots here and there, they're critical spots where I would've loved to be able to confirm my suspicion that villain is calling/shoving way too wide! :mrgreen:
random4bet

Re: PokerTracker v4.15.6.1108

Postby Kappo » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:12 am

APerfect10 wrote:The recent partypoker update has caused numerous issues with PokerTracker. These issues are due to breaking changes within partypoker along with partypoker bugs. Our development team is hard at work attempting to get PokerTracker working once again, as quickly as possible.

Thus far, we have been able to get hands importing and a HUD to display except for:
  • fastforward (We are working on this and hope to have it fixed for early next week)
  • Jackpot tournaments (There is a bug in the partypoker software where the table numbers on the table window do not match the table number in the hand history. Typically, we work around any sites bugs; however, in this case, there is nothing that we can do to work around the issue and must wait for partypoker to fix the issue. If you play Jackpot tournaments, we strongly encourage you to contact partypoker to notify them of this bug so that they fix it and fix it quickly)

Below is our current latest alpha version with the party fixes (minus what is outlined above). This is not considered a stable release but it should be pretty reliable.

Once we get fastforward working next week, we will be releasing a new version with the fixes and you should download and install that PokerTracker 4 version at that time.

Best regards,

Derek

thank you for the update!
Kappo

Postby SirDehi » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:34 am

TY for the update, will try later. Hope it'll work soon for FF tables!
SirDehi

Postby BinkOrBust » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:16 am

BinkOrBust wrote:Working fine for me. Thx.

Ouch. Seems I was happy too soon. HUD quite working after a disconnect. Restarting the HUD of PT4 as a whole does not get it working again. Anybody have an idea?
Edit: Only applies to tournaments that I was playing at the moment of disconnection. Those started later work fine (until a next disconnect).
Last edited by BinkOrBust on Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
BinkOrBust

Re: PokerTracker v4.15.6.1108

Postby maddiller » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:20 am

APerfect10 wrote:The recent partypoker update has caused numerous issues with PokerTracker. These issues are due to breaking changes within partypoker along with partypoker bugs. Our development team is hard at work attempting to get PokerTracker working once again, as quickly as possible.

Best regards,

Derek

I can't install the program. I completely deleted the program yesterday. And I I'm trying to install the program from scratch now.

NSIS Error
Error launching installer

Could you help me?
Attachments
Безымянный.jpg
Screenshot
Безымянный.jpg (15.95 KiB) Viewed 4126 times
maddiller

PreviousNext

Return to PokerTracker 4