Moving HUD changes when moving to another PC

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Moving HUD changes when moving to another PC

Postby darkavenger3 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:35 am

Hello, is there a way to somehow backup and move the different changes i made into my HUD - color codings, fonts etc? I backed up and restored my database as said in the FAQ, but that got only my hands and quick filters, reports and so on, but my huds are reset to the defaults of Coffee Hud and Spin HUD 2016. I took a lot of time to set them up the way they are now on my past computer, so having to redo it all over again would be an absolute nightmare and take me a lot of time, can i somehow avoid it? I can't seem to export anything from edit hud profiles.
darkavenger3

Re: Moving HUD changes when moving to another PC

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:02 am

It's not possible to export/import profiles with premium content but you can copy your changes from one install to another - see this thread.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Rafa301984 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:25 pm

Hello. When I use two monitors the popups do not appear on the screen. What can it be?
Rafa301984

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:43 am

I'm not aware of any issues with popups when using two monitors. Do the popups work if you only have a single monitor connected?

If so, please tell us what operating system you are using, and what DPI settings you use on each screen (e.g. in Windows you can use the 'Display' settings page to set the magnification to higher than 100% so that things are easier to see on high resolution monitors).

If the popups don't work on a single screen either then you may need to link them to a group or stat so that the Hud knows when to trigger them. Look for 'Assign Popups' in this guide.
WhiteRider

Postby Rafa301984 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:01 am

Hello. When I use two monitors the popups do not appear on the screen. What can it be?[/quote]
Rafa301984

Return to PokerTracker 4