Splitting database by table type: PLO/5 Card plo

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Splitting database by table type: PLO/5 Card plo

Postby blakjak90 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:58 am

Just wondering if anyone knows how to do this. I am currently playing plo and plo 5 card. I want to filter out all 5 card so I can just look at plo stats and vice versa. I know PT4 does distinguish between 5 card and plo in hand history text. Appreciate some help here thanks
blakjak90

Re: Splitting database by table type: PLO/5 Card plo

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:33 am

If there's something different between the original text in those types of hand history files you could try the method described here (the example is run it twice hands but the principle is the same).
Flag_Hippo

Postby cntgetmedown » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:31 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:If there's something different between the original text in those types of hand history files you could try the method described here (the example is run it twice hands but the principle is the same).

It seems that your link is for how to create custom reports that distinguish between 4-card and 5-card PLO. Is there a way to block PT4 from importing PLO 5 hands all together? I don't want these to be in the same database as my PLO 4 hands necessarily.
cntgetmedown

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:02 am

You can manually import hands into your desired database using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk' but there isn't an automated way to block the automatic import of hands other than to disable 'Get Hands While Playing' for your poker site(s) in 'Configure -> Site & Import Options -> Site Configuration'.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4