HUD never under correct player on PartyPoker

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD never under correct player on PartyPoker

Postby Rob_10108 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:33 am

Good morning,

Hoping for a little assistance with a small issue I'm having. It's more of a small annoyance that I've just dealt with by manually moving the HUD every time. Whenever a PartyPoker table opens/or I am moved to a different table my HUD resets every time and is never under the correct villain. No matter how many times i move the HUD under the correct player and 'save layout', it never seems to stick. I only seem to have this problem with PartyPoker, it's fine for other sites. The position of where the HUD (which player it is under) is also always random and different every table. Problem is consistent with 6-max, 8-max and 9-max MTT tables. Is this a known problem or something I'm doing wrong? I know party has some issues when they update their software and PT4 not being compatible lately, but I've always seemed to have this problem.

Any advice appreciated, thanks!
Rob_10108

Re: HUD never under correct player on PartyPoker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:11 pm

For your HUD positions are you using preferred seating? If so make sure that is setup correctly in PokerTracker 4 and Partypoker. Also when you use the preferred seating option and are moved tables then PokerTracker 4 won't know your new seat number until after you have played your first hand so when you join a new table and the view rotates to put you in your preferred seat you should not be moving the HUD as PokerTracker 4 will automate this placement for you (after the first hand has imported).
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4