Finish Position Report

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Finish Position Report

Postby Tinman9956 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:53 am

Is it possible to create a report for my tournament finishes, like 6 max turbos. I would like to make reports for each place 1 through 6 so I can review the hands. Thanks
Tinman9956

Re: Finish Position Report

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:30 pm

Do you mean you want to look at just the hands where you were eliminated, or all hands in the tournaments?
I guess you mean just the elimination hands.
You can do that in My Reports using a Hand report.
Add an expression filter like this to see the hands where you were eliminated:

tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_won + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before = 0

From there the simplest thing to do would be to add the 'Finish' stat to your report and sort by it, but if you do want a separate report for each finish position you can use this expression filter too (just change the 2 at the end to whichever finish position you're interested in:

tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, tourney_results tr where thps.id_tourney = tr.id_tourney and thps.id_player = tr.id_player and tr.val_finish = 2)
WhiteRider

Postby Tinman9956 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:20 pm

Thank you for the stats, but it does not seem to be working, as per screen shot other finishes are showing up, can this be used as a hand report which would be better for review or just a player report. Thanks Again. PS, I want to look at my 4th to 6th place finishes to see what I could have done to not be eliminated so early in the tournament.
Attachments
Finish Report.JPG
Tinman9956

Postby Tinman9956 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:42 pm

Ok got it working for a hand report, added both expressions as filters and it is working. Thanks again :)
Tinman9956

Return to PokerTracker 4