Stops updating tournament details

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Stops updating tournament details

Postby Bananmats » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:12 pm

Hi,

Experiencing that PT4 stops updating a few of the tournaments randomly. After looking back at each session, I see a few that are stopped mid way or so. Noticed it at first on the ITM ones. And I now need to manually update them every other session when it happens.

So HUD works. And tournament are all in there, but its not updating after a point. Its very clear for tournaments i were ITM on (Getting those PS emails) but not shown as ITM in the PT4. I would guestimate every 5th ITM tournament. Could perhaps be for all tournaments, just that I havent noticed as I mostly look at the ITM ones.

Seen on PokerStars (Not bothered to check other sites)
Bananmats

Re: Stops updating tournament details

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:34 pm

Please make sure you have Tournament Summaries set to save in PokerStars (Settings -> Playing History -> Tournament Summaries) and set to import into PokerTracker 4 (in Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> PokerStars). If you need any further assistance please attach the hand history/tournament summary files for any tournaments which don't work for you to a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Bananmats » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:47 pm

This feels like a generic auto response? Iam stating that most tournament are tracked as expected, but theres the few who arent. So the basic import settings are ON/working.
Bananmats

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:58 am

Then as I requested in my first reply please send us the hand history files and tournament summary files that aren't working for you in a Support Ticket so we can investigate that for you.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4