lifetime stats

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

lifetime stats

Postby erickie » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:23 pm

Hi there, I want to see my own lifetime stats but there are two problems: I don't see my lifetime stats but only the stats of a certain session. The second thing is that I see my stats when I DON'T tick the ' show hero lifetime stats' and I don't see them when I do. Kind of weird. The first problem is much more important of course. Hope that somebody here can help me. Thanks!
erickie

Re: lifetime stats

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:52 am

At live tables we only show your session stats - that is deliberate. Your opponents don't have your lifetime stats so your table image is more important when playing live, and once you've built up a good number of hands your lifetime stats won't change noticeably from hand to hand anyway.

You can see your lifetime stats in the Replayer by enabling the 'show hero lifetime stats' option - if that isn't working for you there may be a problem with your database cache. Try going to Database > Database Management and clicking Rebuild Cache > Full Cache Rebuild.
Note that this will take some time if you have a large database so make sure you run it when you're not going to be using PT4 for a while. Make sure that your computer does not restart or sleep during this time.
WhiteRider

Postby erickie » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:32 pm

Ok, thanks whiterider. But do I understand it correctly then that the decisions you make are always based on maximum the number of hands in a tournament, so let's say a couple of hundred? Or what is a session? Because in the first case they are actually pretty worthless...
erickie

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:10 am

PokerTracker 4 will still display lifetime stats for your opponents regardless of the number of hands in a single tournament but it will only show your session stats in the HUD at each table so you have an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. You have no way to know which of your opponents are using trackers, and if they are how many hands they have on you, or which hands, so PokerTracker 4 shows statistics which indicate your current table image. 

If you want to see your lifetime stats for analysis purposes you do so in your reports or load up a hand (any hand) in the replayer and turn that option on via the Options button. As you play more, though, you'll see your lifetime stats don't change much if at all but your image at each individual table may vary considerably depending on the cards you've been dealt or your opponents.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4