HUD not appearing on Pokerstars

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD not appearing on Pokerstars

Postby CashCow00 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:50 am

Hello,,

I have a problem with my HUD on Pokerstars, when i play on PS HUD is not appearing like it should. Hands are beeing imported and saved like its suppose to do. The PT icon is not appearing on the table either.
But when i play on PartyPoker everything is working fine, both the PT icon and HUD is working perfectly on PartyPoker.
I cant seem to figure out what the problem is with Pokerstars.

Anyone have a clue?
CashCow00

Re: HUD not appearing on Pokerstars

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:45 am

If that's on tournaments make sure your PokerStars client is running in English (PokerStars Client -> Settings -> Global -> Language -> English) and if it's on Zoom tables start the PokerTracker import (Get Hands While Playing) BEFORE you launch PokerStars and if it is not working after doing this, please uninstall PokerStars and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted which we are unable to fix and a reinstall should resolve the issue. If you need any further assistance please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to is in a Support Ticket so we can investigate that for you. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4