Huge problems with HUD in Twister!

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Huge problems with HUD in Twister!

Postby rovanuzo » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:55 am

I've been playing Twister on iPoker for the third year and I always have problems with HUD. I play on three tables at the same time. At the end of one of the tournaments and the opening of the next in the middle of a new table there is always an announcement (photo 1), which must be closed. If approximately at the same time 2 tournaments ended at once and I open 2 new tables at once, announcements open at once on both. And in this case, very often it is possible to close only one ad (photo 2). The second can be closed only after the termination of the auto import and the subsequent resumption. But in this case the auto-import end button often hangs and you have to restart PT4. It happens all the time that I play Twister. While I'm trying to close HUD pop-up ads on these tables often don't show up. This is not a game, it is torture!
My friends, also playing Twister, all have the same problems. I looked through the forum, people have already addressed these problems, but I have not found a published solution. Everyone was recommended to include log files and send them to the caliper. I included logs, restarted PT4, played the next session with numerous HUD problems, but the log file recorded nothing:
2017/04/26 07: 45: 09.140: [System] DPI Status: Windows Vista: dpi Aware
2017/04/26 07: 45: 09.140: [System] DPI Scale: 1.00
Computer I have a strong, 8 cores:
https://gyazo.com/4172c72fefb79df3ed709603f6fd6baf
Even cut half the base didn't help.
Could you tell me, please, whether this problem is solved in principle and how can I solve it?

Need urgent help!!! SOS!!!
Attachments
photo 1.jpg
photo 1
photo 2.jpg
photo 2
rovanuzo

Re: Huge problems with HUD in Twister!

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:47 am

Are you using the 'Rematch' option in iPoker? Unfortunately when you play a rematch at iPoker the tournament gets a new number but the hand histories are still written to the same hand history file and because of the way iPoker hand histories work the new tournament number is not written to the hand history file, meaning that the HUD can't match the hands from the new tournament to the table window automatically so to avoid this at the end of a match you will need to close the table window and then open a new one from the lobby.
Flag_Hippo

Postby rovanuzo » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:09 am

I don't use the "rematch" option in poker. Because I play Twister, and there is no "rematch". Maybe you meant that you should not press the "Play again" button, but you need to close this window and register in the new Twister from the lobby with the "Play"button?
Attachments
Play again.png
Play.png
rovanuzo

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:43 am

Yes that's what I meant and thanks for the information as I was not sure of the exact wording. You should make sure that you are closing the table window for any finished tournaments and opening a new one from the lobby instead of choosing 'Play Again' when it's offered by the iPoker software.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4