Suspecting PT4 to give me wrong stats

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Suspecting PT4 to give me wrong stats

Postby King Linc » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:57 pm

hello, so I saw a massive gain in bb/100 today in my graph from yesterday up to today. Then i looked to an even narrower time period and I saw that pt4 tells me i gained 400bbs within half an hour of a time period. Now im playing mtts, im 6 tabling at most during the week. Its absolutely impossible that this alleged gain of bbs accured, I also didnt even do well in my games. I had an issue already way back with pt4 where i had to suspect stats where messed up. Now i become even more suspicious. How do i find out my pt4 is not completely bugged out and giving me false results all the time?
King Linc

Re: Suspecting PT4 to give me wrong stats

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:27 am

Please include all relevant information detailing what you are seeing (calculations, screenshot(s)) in a Support Ticket with your hand history files. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your processed hand histories to your \PokerTracker 4\Processed folder which you can access via the "File -> Open User Data Folder" option. When taking any screenshots get the entire PokerTracker 4 window and don't zoom in on anything.
Flag_Hippo

Postby King Linc » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:37 pm

I posted a support ticket yesterday. I didnt get any confirmation via email Im pretty sure i had to list my email. That is normal? Just want to make sure the support ticket actually came through
King Linc

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:44 pm

Yes we have your ticket - please check your junk/spam folder for the confirmation.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4