GG Poker Site

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: GG Poker Site

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:50 am

gr3g14 wrote:Never played on GG before. Let's say I decide to multi-table on GGPoker and PokerStars. Am I allowed to have PT4 open to provide with me the HUD I am used to even though I am also playing on GG at the same time?

GGPoker do not permit the use of a HUD and PokerTracker 4 does not import live hands or display a HUD on GGPoker so that shouldn't be an issue however I recommend contacting GGPoker support to seek further clarification.
Flag_Hippo

Postby gr3g14 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:09 am

Just played a session on GGPoker. Run it three times hands are not supported. Are run it twice hands supported? Thanks
gr3g14

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:17 am

Hands that are run twice are supported.
Flag_Hippo

Postby gr3g14 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:50 am

Which type of rake, attributed or contributed, is the correct statistic to look at for hands I've played on GGPoker?
gr3g14

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:15 pm

It depends on what you data want to see. 'Rake Contributed' is the amount of money removed from the pot divided proportionately by the amount of money you contributed to the pot. Most sites use contributed rake for their loyalty, rakeback programs e.t.c. (the version of rake that was more common in the past was 'Rake Share' where the rake is divided based on the number of players dealt into a hand regardless of their contribution to a pot but this penalised the looser players and benefited tight players and not many, if any sites, use this method anymore). 'Attributed Rake' is just the amount of rake removed from the pot as rake when you win a hand.
Flag_Hippo

Postby gr3g14 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:41 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:It depends on what you data want to see. 'Rake Contributed' is the amount of money removed from the pot divided proportionately by the amount of money you contributed to the pot. Most sites use contributed rake for their loyalty, rakeback programs e.t.c. (the version of rake that was more common in the past was 'Rake Share' where the rake is divided based on the number of players dealt into a hand regardless of their contribution to a pot but this penalised the looser players and benefited tight players and not many, if any sites, use this method anymore). 'Attributed Rake' is just the amount of rake removed from the pot as rake when you win a hand.

How can I find out which rake statistic is the one to look at for GGPoker then? I don't know what method they use to calculate rake.
gr3g14

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:49 am

I don't see anywhere on their site where they specify what method is used to apportion rake so I suggest you contact them directly for clarification.
Flag_Hippo

Postby pinokkioOo » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:28 am

Hello guys. I try find my nick name from GG poker in pokertracker 4 so i can see my imported hands(pokercraft-downloaded-get hands from disk). Can someone help me?
pinokkioOo

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:11 pm

Your name in the hand history files provided to you by GGPoker is 'Hero' regardless of your actual name on the site itself so search with that instead.
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4