Can someone please clarify "4b preflop" stat?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Can someone please clarify "4b preflop" stat?

Postby nordstr8m » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:34 pm

1) All the stat says is "4b preflop". All I know is that this is some kind of 4b percentage, but like which one? Does cold 4bs count or is it only after 2b raising? Would appreciate it alot of someone could clarify...

2) Also another stat "fold to 4b preflop", is the only one/main one I should be using? Fold to 3b has something called "fold to 3b after raise" which is alot more convenient imo.
nordstr8m

Re: Can someone please clarify "4b preflop" stat?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:08 am

1) It counts both. You can view descriptions and formulas for this and other statistics by selecting them in 'Configure -> Statistics' and looking at the 'Details' tab. There is also a '4Bet Preflop After Raising' custom statistic available in the Download Warehouse.

2) That statistic counts all folds regardless of the players previous actions but there is another built-in stat called 'Fold to PF 4Bet After 3Bet'. For more specific variations there are 'Fold to 4Bet After 3Bet When There Were Limpers', 'Fold to Cold 4Bet After 3Bet' & 'Fold to Preflop 4Bet after Squeeze' custom statistics in the Download Warehouse.
Flag_Hippo

Postby nordstr8m » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:17 am

Thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for! I have downloaded 3 new stats from the warehouse, how do I now make them appear/work in PT4? Just drag the file somewhere or?
nordstr8m

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:12 pm

You can import custom statistics you have downloaded via the 'File -> Import Statistic' menu option in PokerTracker 4 or via the 'Options' button in 'Configure -> Statistics'. If any of the stats you import are built for cash games and you need it for tournaments (or vice versa) then you can convert it via the same 'Options' button after importing.
Flag_Hippo

Postby nordstr8m » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:11 pm

Awesome thanks!!
nordstr8m

Return to PokerTracker 4