a LOTS of problems

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

a LOTS of problems

Postby WonderBang » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:46 pm

Hello,

It's been 2 months I'm trying to solve problems. I've read the forums, the tutorials, etc.... I have the following problems :

1) The HUD doesn't go to the right players. I only play cash games SH (6 players). And it only get the stats of 4 out of 6 players, always excluding me. Maybe it has something to do with Pokerstars 6-max table display. When I configure "preferred seat" on PT4 for 6 players, there are 2 bottoms sit, 2 ceiling sit, 1 on the left, 1 on the right. On Pokerstars it is 1 bottom 1 ceiling 2 left 2 right. But there's no way to change how Pokerstar display a 6 players table.

2) It takes only one hand. After that the HUD doesn't get stats anymore.

I tried everything I could find on forums & tutorials but nothing worked. I'm giving it a last chance or else I'm getting Holdem Manager.
WonderBang

Re: a LOTS of problems

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:31 am

This has nothing to do with the table layout. If your own HUD is not appearing and limited hands are importing then it sounds like things are not setup correctly and/or PokerStars is not saving your hands. On PokerStars PokerTracker 4 can import a limited number of observed hands via its 'Memory Grabber' which doesn't need any configuration but for your own hands to import you must have everything configured correctly so please action the following:

Create a new folder on your computer called StarsHH for example. You will then have a new location on your computer: 

C:\StarsHH (or whatever you called it).

Next make sure the options to save hand histories and summaries are enabled in your PokerStars software and change the paths as follows. 

PokerStars Client -> Settings -> Playing History -> Hand History -> click the "Change Folder..." button & navigate to here -> C:\StarsHH -> Click "Apply Changes" button

Make sure the option to "Save My Hand History" is enabled and that they are saving in English.

PokerStars Client -> Settings -> Playing History -> Tournament Summaries -> click the "Change Folder..." button & navigate to here -> C:\StarsHH > Click "Apply Changes" button 

Make sure the option to "Save My Tournament Summaries" is enabled and that they are saving in English.

Click "OK"

Also your PokerStars lobby should be in English if it is not already.

Settings -> Global -> Language -> English

Once that is done you need to point PokerTracker 4 to this new hand history folder. "Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Site Configuration -> PokerStars". Highlight and remove any old directories and then add the following folders to the configuration.

C:\StarsHH

Once that is setup you can test this on a table by clicking "Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing" and after playing a hand you should see that get imported and your HUD display on the table.
Flag_Hippo

Re: a LOTS of problems

Postby WonderBang » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:00 am

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I did exactly what you said and it works perfectly fine now. I think the main problem was because the lobby was in french. I didn't think such a small detail had to do with anything. Thx again that was a hell of a big help. :D
WonderBang

Return to PokerTracker 4