Evaluating and nothing is displayed when importing hands

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Evaluating and nothing is displayed when importing hands

Postby blazman » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:26 pm

I have a Mac using PT4 on Winning Poker Network.
When I imports the hands it gets to the point where is says complete, says 67 hands/second yet nothing appears on the screen when I hit refresh it refreshes and nothing appears. Anyone know how to fix this?
blazman

Re: Evaluating and nothing is displayed when importing hands

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:20 am

First make sure you have selected the correct active player in PokerTracker 4:

Guide: Changing the Active Player

Next make certain that you are looking in the proper section of PokerTracker – cash game data ($) and tournament data (T) are separated if you have imported only one type of data you would not see it in the other section. If you are looking in the correct section check that you do not have any filters set as filters may keep data from appearing but if you have no filters enabled try resetting the report to the default state. To do this, right click the empty hand report and choose 'Configure Report'. In the window that appears, click 'Restore to Default' and click 'OK'. If doesn't fix it then please attach a screenshot here or in a Support Ticket so we can see what is going on - get the entire PokerTracker 4 window and don't zoom in on anything.
Flag_Hippo

Postby blazman » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:58 am

Thanks the $|T selection was not displaying because I had the window too small. But now today's hands are yesterday's hands. How do I show yesterday's hands?
blazman

Postby blazman » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:29 pm

This is definitely not working. Again I am using the evaluation version. Can I review hands in the eval version?
blazman

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:38 pm

blazman wrote:How do I show yesterday's hands?

You can review all of your poker data in the 'View Stats' section where there are a variety of reports and filters that you can use.
blazman wrote:This is definitely not working. Again I am using the evaluation version. Can I review hands in the eval version?

Yes you can review hands in the trial version. What exactly is the problem? If necessary attach a screenshot here or in a Support Ticket so we can see what's going on.
Flag_Hippo

Postby blazman » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:08 pm

there is nothing there.
when i click on the tournament there are no hands.
Attachments
pt-2.png
pt-shot.png
blazman

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:40 am

In any report which shows your individual hands there is a filter at the top for selecting tagged hands and you have '1 Tag Selected' so it is filtering your report to the hands with that tag. You need to select that drop down and deselect the tag in use (the one with the black checkmark) to see your hands.
Flag_Hippo

Postby blazman » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:12 am

success. Thank you. That type of dropdown should have actual checkboxes next to it. it is not very intuitive that you can check and uncheck those.
blazman

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:41 am

There is a 'Show Marked Hands Only' checkbox next to that dropdown but if you want to filter for a specific tag(s) then they need to be selected individually.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4