Support for Winning Poker Network - new client

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Support for Winning Poker Network - new client

Postby Ch1p Vacuum » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:24 pm

I might be having a similar issue as some of the other posters.

1. My hud stats display in client, but they aren't positioned in their correct seat. Plus, they randomly reorganize themselves. Occasionally, they are correct, but never permanently.
2. My hand replayer doesn't have hero positioned in preferred seat, nor does it every show hero hole cards.

Should I attempt to submit a log file, or do you have enough to work with and I should wait for an update.

Thank you in advance.
Ch1p Vacuum

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:23 am

If your screenname has a space in the name then we have a fix ready for that. Check your private messages.
WhiteRider

Postby LOVESN » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:44 am

Hi. When I try and auto configure PT4, it doesn't recognize that ACR is installed. I manually directed it to my hand history list and it is correctly importing my hands. However, the HUD won't display on the table. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a PT4 issue?
LOVESN

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:45 pm

If you've manually configured your hand history folder and hands are importing then the HUD should work so if it isn't can you please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby GeoC » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:31 pm

Make sure the path includes your user name at the end. The auto find on PT 4 does not include it. Next make sure you have your ACR tables open then open PT 4.
GeoC

Postby LOVESN » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:46 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:If you've manually configured your hand history folder and hands are importing then the HUD should work so if it isn't can you please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.

I opened the log folder and there is nothing inside. Here is a screenshot of said folder:

Additionally, here is a screenshot of my configuration:

Still can't seem to get the HUD working.
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Empty logs
Capture1.PNG (8.99 KiB) Viewed 1104 times
Capture.PNG
Configuration
LOVESN

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:37 pm

LOVESN wrote:I opened the log folder and there is nothing inside.

You need to enable logging for that to happen which you can do by starting PokerTracker 4 with the logging enabled link on your Windows Start menu or turning on the logging option via the 'Configure -> Options' menu item:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File
Flag_Hippo

Postby LOVESN » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:19 pm

Gotcha, thank you. Is there any amount of time I need to wait to send a log?
LOVESN

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:38 am

Once PokerTracker 4 is started with logging enabled just play a few minutes to reproduce the issue so the log file is records what's going on and then you can send that log to us in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby bigt_813 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:55 pm

Ch1p Vacuum wrote:I might be having a similar issue as some of the other posters.

1. My hud stats display in client, but they aren't positioned in their correct seat. Plus, they randomly reorganize themselves. Occasionally, they are correct, but never permanently.
2. My hand replayer doesn't have hero positioned in preferred seat, nor does it every show hero hole cards.

Should I attempt to submit a log file, or do you have enough to work with and I should wait for an update.

Thank you in advance.

I've been having this exact same problem for the last week or two. Also, my WPN screen name has a space in it if that matters.
bigt_813

PreviousNext

Return to PokerTracker 4