WPN (Winning Poker network) Aka ACR.

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

WPN (Winning Poker network) Aka ACR.

Postby xiaoxiong99 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:36 pm

ACR Recently have updated their software and outlook. apparently my PT4 doesnt 1) auto seats my position, 2) saves the handhistory / retreives. anyone facing this problem?
xiaoxiong99

Re: WPN (Winning Poker network) Aka ACR.

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:42 am

1. Make sure you have updated to the latest version of PokerTracker 4.

2. The default hand history folder has changed so make sure that is setup correctly:

Winning Poker Network Configuration Guide (ACR)

3. The seat numbers in the new WPN client have changed so if you use a preferred seat then the settings may appear incorrect in PokerTracker 4. If you change your preferred seat in the PokerTracker 4 configuration to match your WPN client or if they are just in the wrong places then you will need to reposition your HUD at the table and then save it by clicking the PT-icon and choosing 'Save Layout'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby xiaoxiong99 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:34 am

hmm... i am already using the latest version of PT4. What is actually happening is under my "view todays's Hand", it used to show every single hand i am playing. however now it doesnt but i does show HUD stats in ACR software though.
xiaoxiong99

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:13 pm

Make certain that you are looking in the proper section - cash game data ($) and tournament data (T) are separated so if you have imported only one type of data you would not see it in the other section. If you are in the right section check that
'Show Marked Hands Only' is not enabled and that the dropdown next to it says 'No Tags Selected:

Guide: Tagging Hands

If no tags are enabled right-click the empty hand report and choose 'Configure Report'. In the window that appears, click 'Restore to Default -> OK' and see if that fixes it.
Flag_Hippo

Postby xiaoxiong99 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:03 am

tried but still nothing at my hands section... cant view history is painful... :(
xiaoxiong99

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:22 pm

Please send us a log file and a screenshot of your PokerTracker 4 report window in a Support Ticket so we can find out what's causing that:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:57 am

If your screenname includes a space then that is a known issue and if you open a Support Ticket as Flag_Hippo suggested we can send you an alpha version which fixes that.
WhiteRider

Postby eisen009 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:58 pm

Ditto on this....the HUD isn't working right on ACR since their "update/upgrade". Often the HUD is displaying stats from other tables and not on the table you are on. And this annoying little popup menu comes up trying to figure out what table you are on and it often doesn't even list the correct table/players. Is a fix coming soon for this? It is maddening and the HUD is almost unusable...having to restart it constantly throughout the session and the problem persists! Thanks!! (I'm on the latest version FWIW)
eisen009

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:29 pm

I don't see any known issue with WPN like you are describing so can you please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket so we can investigate that for you. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby diverjoules » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:13 am

I have tried everything. I am using the latest release of Pokertracker 4 and I still cannot get any hand histories or HUD to be displayed while on WPN(ACR). I have tried reconfiguring and read your instructions over and over. Never had any issue before the ACR update.
diverjoules

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4