partypoker Has Just Removed Your Hand Histories!

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

partypoker Has Just Removed Your Hand Histories!

Postby APerfect10 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:22 pm

As of today, June 17, 2019, partypoker has removed downloadable hand histories from their site. Without hand histories, PokerTracker is not able to import your hands for review or display a HUD. If hand histories eventually become available, we will make sure that you can, at minimum, import those hands into PokerTracker.

We believe that hand histories are a fundamental right that every online poker player should demand with no exceptions.

Due to safety concerns of every poker player, we have created ProtectOnlinePokerPlayers.com to help explain the increased security risk of playing on a site that does not write hand histories. Please share ProtectOnlinePokerPlayers.com in your tweets, blog posts and Facebook to help spread the word. EVERY poker player should be aware of these changes and the increased risks they are taking by playing on partypoker.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Re: partypoker Has Just Removed Your Hand Histories!

Postby johnc12 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:48 am

i had PT4 open while playing pokerstars and Party today, i closed party and now my HUD wont work ?
johnc12

Postby tempest_62 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:54 pm

finally understand why no hands are coming over and hud not working, been trying to fix for hours!
tempest_62

Postby Gazzu » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:39 am

yep yep,

Probably all the sites, except few will remove the hand history and possibility of HUDs, so newbies would play more...
You should start looking other ways of getting the info from the client. direct screen reading or something...
Gazzu

Postby Iconic height » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:05 pm

I'm having the same issues with ACR.
Iconic height

Postby APerfect10 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:42 am

Gazzu wrote:yep yep,

Probably all the sites, except few will remove the hand history and possibility of HUDs, so newbies would play more...
You should start looking other ways of getting the info from the client. direct screen reading or something...

This couldn't be further from the truth, in fact the opposite is happening. Many sites have been contacting me confirming their commitment to hand histories.

In fact, Microgaming who has not provided cash game hand histories for some time has changed their position. They are going even further by improving their outdated system of storing hand histories in an SQLite database which is clunky to work with and inaccessible to users to storing them in plain text format.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Postby APerfect10 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:44 am

If you play on a site other than partypoker and are having issues the problem is not being caused by partypoker. Please post them in a separate thread or contact our support team for assistance.

-Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Postby rubencash » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:32 am

Hello! One question!

PartyPoker's ban on hand history.
Is it exclusively in PartyPoker.COM or does it also affect PartyPoker.ES players?

2 friends and I are having trouble playing in PartyPoker.ES, the HUD appears (with the old hands we have of the players) but does not load new hands on the HUD or PT4 (actually, it does charge some hand, but very few).

Thank you very much in advance for the answer!
rubencash

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:10 pm

That sounds like your partypoker.ES skin is still creating hand histories otherwise you wouldn't have a HUD. You'll also probably find that the issue with your HUD not always updating is related to the missing community cards in the hand history files provided to you by partypoker - see this thread.
Flag_Hippo

Postby gr3g14 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:17 pm

Hi,

I'd like to ask if this being worked on? (video below)

https://twitter.com/rob_yong_/status/11 ... 4828832768

Thanks
gr3g14

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4