WPN issues

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

WPN issues

Postby cneuy3 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:59 am

Hello, I posted this on twoplustwo as well but I am having two issues at the moment. The main one is that the last hand of every tournament I play doest not get saved in PT4 and it does not get saved even in the BlackChip software. I get the message that I've finished #x place, click the "ok" or whatever and the table closes and disappears with no record of this last hand played anywhere. My second issue is simply having to "link tables to a hand" way too often. Yes, I understand how it works and once the table is linked the HuD functions fine but are their plans to eliminate having to do this in the future? Is there something I can do with the sotware or my screen settings to help decrease this issue?
cneuy3

Re: WPN issues

Postby maverickag » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:11 am

I am having the same problem, but I don't understan "Link tables to a hand" how do you do that?
maverickag

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:02 am

cneuy3 wrote:The main one is that the last hand of every tournament I play doest not get saved in PT4 and it does not get saved even in the BlackChip software.

If the hand isn't even in the hand history file then you would need to contact your poker site about that. If the hand is included in the file but PokerTracker 4 is not importing it then please send us that file in a Support Ticket.
cneuy3 wrote:My second issue is simply having to "link tables to a hand" way too often. Yes, I understand how it works and once the table is linked the HuD functions fine but are their plans to eliminate having to do this in the future?

Please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to is in a Support Ticket along with a screenshot of the table and the hand history file. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Postby cneuy3 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:48 pm

Hello, I wanted to provide an update. I have not sent in any logs yet. Sorry about that and I'll try and do it soon. The issue with the table detection happens when I stack tables on a secondary monitor and I believe just when tables are stacked in general and it seems to effect WPN, possibly Stars although Stars works perfectly in this setup without WPN. I use Stackandtile and the tables are loaded into a stack and they move to my main monitor when it's my turn to act. If I hold the WPN table in my grid at setup and allow it to table detect in tile it works fine but when it's put in a stack along with tables on my other clients there seems to be an issue where I often need to table detect. Sometimes that table detect "match HuD" popup aligns on the correct WPN tables but sometimes there is no hand history, only a "match HuD" to this table. I don't seem to ever have to do any of this matching HuD to a table if the tables are all loaded on my main screen or they are not stacked. In the meantime before I send the logs do you have any suggestions on what might be causing this issue of frequently having to use the "matching" feature with WPN when tables are loaded onto a stack? I never had this problem with this setup with the old WPN software working with my other clients. My monitors are 2560x1600, 1920x1080, and two monitors are 1600x900.
cneuy3

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:49 am

Thanks but I don't know what's causing that so please send that information to us in a Support Ticket along with your log file.
Flag_Hippo

Postby cneuy3 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:17 am

Ok. I re-created the issue and sent the log files along with a screen shot of the table select showing up on the wrong table: my pokerstar's table. The log files were sent in an email because I was unable for some reason to drag and drop them into the ticket. Thanks.
cneuy3

Return to PokerTracker 4