Hand histories not showing

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hand histories not showing

Postby steliosps98 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:19 am

Hello, i think i might need some help, because i dont know if the problem is on my end.

When i go to View Stats -> Statisticks -> Tournament and then i select a tournament from the list and click on it, it opens with no hand histories in it. I've double checked the filters and i haven't clicked on anything in order not to show me the hand histories.

Thanks in advance.
steliosps98

Re: Hand histories not showing

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:55 pm

In hand reports there is a checkbox labeled 'Show Marked Hands Only' and a drop down for tagging. Make certain that 'Show Marked Hands Only' is unchecked and that the drop down says 'No Tags Selected' by unchecking any checked tags:

Guide: Tagging Hands

If that is not the problem right click on the empty report and select 'Configure Report'. In the window that appears, click 'Restore to Default' and then 'OK' to see if that fixes things. If not then please attach a screenshot of your entire PokerTracker 4 report window here or in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Hand histories not showing

Postby steliosps98 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:05 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:In hand reports there is a checkbox labeled 'Show Marked Hands Only' and a drop down for tagging. Make certain that 'Show Marked Hands Only' is unchecked and that the drop down says 'No Tags Selected' by unchecking any checked tags:

Guide: Tagging Hands

If that is not the problem right click on the empty report and select 'Configure Report'. In the window that appears, click 'Restore to Default' and then 'OK' to see if that fixes things. If not then please attach a screenshot of your entire PokerTracker 4 report window here or in a Support Ticket.

Clicking Restore to Default fixed it! Thank you!
steliosps98

Return to PokerTracker 4