iPoker Twister wrong winings >2x multiplier

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

iPoker Twister wrong winings >2x multiplier

Postby xqjsficq » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:42 am

Hey Guys,

I'm trying my luck with the iPoker Twisters at the moment, but Pokertracker does not recognize the prizepool corectly in tournament with a higher than 2 multiplier, e.g. 3x,4x,etc..
I think i have setup my import folders correctly and I dont want to fix every tournament price pool by hand.
Is there something I can change in my Pokertracker settings to fix this permanently?

cheers
xqjsficq

Re: iPoker Twister wrong winings >2x multiplier

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:53 am

Can you please compress a sample of original hand history/tournament summary files for any tournaments which don't work for you and attach them to a Support Ticket. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your processed hand histories to your \PokerTracker 4\Processed folder which you can access via the "File -> Open User Data Folder" option.
Flag_Hippo

Postby xqjsficq » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:56 am

Done that. But this doesnt really help me/solve my problem at the moment. As I have googled the issue before, you were recommending that to all the people with the same problem, but since then there didnt seem to have been a fix to this issue.
Is there some kind of manuall work around for me, so that, in the future, all the tournaments get tracked with their correct prizepool?
xqjsficq

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:13 pm

I am not aware of any specific issue with Twister results at this time and the example tournaments you sent import with the correct winnings for me. A technician will get back to you in your ticket so the only workaround in the meantime is to manually edit those results.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4