Holdem Hand Range Visualizer for All Players

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Holdem Hand Range Visualizer for All Players

Postby carl91 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:11 pm

Hey there,

Is it possible to run a 'Holdem Hand Range Visualizer' report for all players? It would be great to visualize the hole cards population RFI from each position for example.
carl91

Re: Holdem Hand Range Visualizer for All Players

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:57 am

That's not possible using the Holdem Hand Range Visualizer but you can view the hole cards for the population in a custom 'All Players' report:

Guide: Creating My Reports

To view the known cards and frequencies for the population remove the 'Player' stat and add 'Hole Cards' in its place along with any other stats/filters you want as well as a filter for NOT (Player is Hero) to exclude your own hands.
Flag_Hippo

Postby carl91 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:57 am

Hey

Thought I'd bump this as I'm interested if this kind of feature could potentially be added in the future. Is there enough demand for it?
carl91

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:21 am

If we get enough requests for a particular feature to be added it will be considered.
Flag_Hippo

Postby carl91 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:31 am

I was actually thinking it was possible to do this if I created a huge player alias. I've never tried to create an alias other than my own screen names, but technically I'm able to create an alias with any villain I have HHs on correct?

It sounds like a tedious process but in theory it should work correct? I suppose it's also worth asking if there's any shortcut to group together a bunch of players to create the one big alias.
carl91

Postby carl91 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:32 am

oh wait, that doesn't work as you can't create an alias when player shave played against each other.

I dug a little deeper into the PT4 forums and it appeared there is some kind of globas alias method that involves work outside PT4 if I understand correctly. Seems kinda confusing though.
carl91

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:08 pm

With the current database schema you cannot create an alias for players who have played against each other and modifying the database outside of PokerTracker 4 is beyond my own knowledge.
Flag_Hippo

Postby carl91 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:37 pm

Can we take the 'All Players' report further in any way? What kind of maneuverability do we have with it?

For example, just say I run an All Players report with filters that specify which hands the BB 3-bet vs BTN RFI that have gone to showdown. I can select the Hands + Hole card filters to see how many instances of each hand we see. But can we take it any further than that? I know we have the option to export a report. Once we export a report is there a way we could maybe view it in a more beneficial format?
carl91

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:45 am

After exporting a report that data can be modified/viewed externally but unfortunately I don't have any examples and that isn't something I have any experience with.
Flag_Hippo

Postby SawtoothMts » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:51 am

Hello,

Just read this post and I agree that Poker Tracker would benefit from more "All Player" type of stats. I was using Hand Range Visualizer and could only pull up single player stats. I play anonymous tables so player pool analysis is a must have.

Thanks!
SawtoothMts

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4