PokerTracker 4 keeps freezing

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PokerTracker 4 keeps freezing

Postby GroovyShark » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:13 pm

Hello, I have a really bothering problem here and I'm pretty helpless to figure what's wrong and what shall I do to fix it.
Sometimes, after working well over time my PokerTracker freezes. I noticed, that usually it happens, when I'm clicking on Statistic Tab of PT4, it just freezes and stops responding. In task manager it's being shown as "not responding" as well.
https://funkyimg.com/i/2ZB5P.jpg
Another weird thing, that I noticed is these:
https://funkyimg.com/i/2ZB5N.jpg
I assume, that something goes totally wrong with postgres, as it's usually connected events - postgres with the red numbers, taking too much RAM and freezing of PT4.
I also noticed, that it often happens after I make complete database maintaince (which I do regularly, otherwise PT4 starts to loading statistics and respond too slowly), together with backup. And after I turning HUD on, by clicking button "Get the hands.."

However, after I restart my Windows 10, PT 4 doesn't freezes anymore for a while and even postgres seems to have normal (not red) values, but after a while it happens again.

My Windows 10 system is pretty much fresh installed, just couple of months, same as PT4, but Database is alread 3,5 years old with around 700K hands in it.

I need some help with it, please. :(
Attachments
snap01726.jpg
snap01727.jpg
GroovyShark

Re: PokerTracker 4 keeps freezing

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:02 am

Please make sure to follow the instructions given in the Security Software Configuration Guide to see if that helps otherwise send us your PokerTracker and PostgreSQL log files in a Support Ticket so we can investigate further:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4