ACR Hands Being Deleted

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

ACR Hands Being Deleted

Postby Cloutier » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:04 pm

I've always noticed that hands are missing in PT4 when I play ACR. However, today I noticed my hands actually are saved in ACR's HH. As I was looking through them, I clicked "stop getting hands" in PT4, and when I did I got a message asking if I wanted to run detection. I always just click yes because I assume it's a safety thing.. I really don't know though.

Anyway, once I clicked that, all my hands completely disappeared from ACR HH and, of course, they don't show up in PT4.

What's going on? To be clear, it's not all my hands. I'd say the majority of hands still show up in PT4 but the crucial ones--hands at the end of a tournament for example--are gone forever as far as I can tell.

Is there anyway to fix this? These are the hands I need to review most.
Cloutier

Re: ACR Hands Being Deleted

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:54 am

Cloutier wrote:As I was looking through them, I clicked "stop getting hands" in PT4, and when I did I got a message asking if I wanted to run detection. I always just click yes because I assume it's a safety thing.. I really don't know though.

Anyway, once I clicked that, all my hands completely disappeared from ACR HH

When you click 'Stop Getting Hands' the original files get archived to your 'Processed' folder for performance reasons:

Guide: Processed Files

Cloutier wrote:I'd say the majority of hands still show up in PT4 but the crucial ones--hands at the end of a tournament for example--are gone forever as far as I can tell.

Is there anyway to fix this? These are the hands I need to review most.

There is an issue with the ACR client whereby it doesn't save all hands so unfortunately there would be now way for PokerTracker 4 to know about those hands until ACR address that bug. You can verify this for yourself by opening and reviewing the original files with a text editor like Notepad. If the missing hands do exist in your files and they are not importing into PokerTracker 4 then please send a sample to us in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Gambools » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:14 am

Is anyone addressing this with ACR? I have some big gaps in my data and they are usually the hands where I'v lost for some reason so PT4 stats are overstating results at the moment
Gambools

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:24 pm

ACR/WPN are aware of the issue but unfortunately it's not something we have any direct control over.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4