winamax no track

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

winamax no track

Postby pokerdealce » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:19 pm

I just installed version v4,15,17 and I don't track any hand in the winamax room, I haven't touched anything of the configuration,

some help? I was thinking about whether I cannot solve the problem, install the previous version if it is still available, you could provide the link,

Thanks
pokerdealce

Re: winamax no track

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:54 am

pokerdealce wrote:I just installed version v4,15,17 and I don't track any hand in the winamax room, I haven't touched anything of the configuration

Please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket so we can see what's going on here. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
pokerdealce wrote: I was thinking about whether I cannot solve the problem, install the previous version if it is still available, you could provide the link,

That's not possible because earlier versions will not be able to start due to this bug.
Flag_Hippo

Postby pokerdealce » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:23 pm

this folder is clean , dont appear nothing
pokerdealce

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:22 pm

1. Start PokerTracker 4.

2. Click "Configure -> Options" and if "Logging Enabled" doesn't have a check mark, click it such that it does.

3. Close PokerTracker 4.

4. Restart PokerTracker 4.

5. Select "File -> Open User Data Folder".

6. In the window that opens go into the 'Logs' folder and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder. Only send that to us in a Support Ticket after you have reproduced the issue you described.

7. If:
pokerdealce wrote:this folder is clean , dont appear nothing

please attach a screenshot so I can see what's going on.
Flag_Hippo

Postby pokerdealce » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:27 pm

all OK , this was the problem. i am fish in software too! step by step :oops:

thanks
pokerdealce

Postby stopas » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:22 am

après avoir lu la discussion cela a l'air d'être mon problem
voulez vous mon pokertracker4log ?? j'ai effectué la manipulation demande mais rien ne marche
stopas

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:31 am

stopas wrote:après avoir lu la discussion cela a l'air d'être mon problem
voulez vous mon pokertracker4log ?? j'ai effectué la manipulation demande mais rien ne marche

I don't see any report in our system from the OP so can you please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket where we can provide further assistance:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4