pokerbros hud

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

pokerbros hud

Postby schlager233 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:20 am

The hud is working fine but the stats are showing up over the wrong players. I've tried fiddling with the preferred seating but to no avail. All the seats are incorrect. Not sure what to do.
schlager233

Re: pokerbros hud

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:11 am

Open one table and then after you have played your first hand move the HUD statistics to where you want by holding the Control key while dragging. You can also click the PT-icon and 'Unlock the HUD' to move HUD groups around on the table without the need to hold the Control key. Once you have the HUD in the correct positions you should then click the PT-icon and choose 'Save Layout' so the new positions are remembered for any future tables you open of the same type.
Flag_Hippo

Postby schlager233 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:37 pm

Thank you for the response.

I have done this. The positions themselves are saved. The stats are just showing up over the incorrect player names. When I moved them and saved layout, I put them over the correct players but when I reopen any table, they go back to where they were. Just to clarify, the positions (where they are in space) is good. That is consistent. It's just that they show up over the wrong names. Like I will be sitting centered on the bottom (hero) and my stats will be portrayed over the guy 2 seats to my left.

I'm wondering if there is an issue with the preferred seating. I've tried to adjust the preferred seating and there is no change.
schlager233

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:25 am

Make sure you are using preferred seat settings in both PokerTracker 4 and your poker client. If they are both already configured and your HUD is always two seats to the left then without changing your preferred seat settings manually move all HUD panels two seats to the right and save those positions. Should that not resolve the problem it please report this to us in a Support Ticket with your log file, screenshot and a sample of hand histories:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:06 am

Also note that I think that observed hands are generated here so the Hud will appear while you're waiting to post the blinds.
If that is the case then the Hud will not rotate to the correct seats until after your first played hand has imported. If you move the Hud before that then it will be incorrect once your played hand imports and the Hud updates to your preferred seat, so make sure that you reposition and save the location after your first played hand was imported, and not before.
WhiteRider

Postby schlager233 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:22 pm

Last thing, there is no preferred seating option for the site/app itself. It always just rearranges so you are seated center at the bottom. With that said, what would the preferred seating arrangement be under the pokerbros tab for site/import options? I imagine just the center seat? What i was saying before was I have tried to choose all the different seats under site/import options and it doesnt move the hud at all. I have also moved the hud AFTER the first hand has been imported. What happens then when I open a new table is the hud is all screwed up again.

Lastly, the hud position seems different every time. Like players 3's stats will show up under player 6. But when I open a new table now players 3's stats are under player 5. There is no consistency to where the hud appears.
schlager233

Postby 123 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:22 pm

I can confirm the same issue as OP.

I moved the HUDs to their correct positions and saved, but this messes up the positions on other tables. I tried this with "preferred seating" option on, as well as without it (restarting the HUD between changing the settings). Also waited for being blinded in (to make sure it's not an issue of the HUD showing the stats for observed hands).

Also I can confirm there is no consistency where the HUD appears, at least no logical one I could figure out.

Postby schlager233 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:22 am

I'm pretty sure it's just not recognizing the hero. Might need to be worked out.
schlager233

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:07 am

Thanks for confirming. I have mentioned this to the development team.
WhiteRider

Postby 123 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:35 am

WhiteRider wrote:Thanks for confirming. I have mentioned this to the development team.

Thank you WhiteRider.

Apologies if I am impatient, but has there been some insight into this? Is there something one could do to fix it as a user or is it a quirk on PT4's side and will/might be fixed in the future? Please let us know if you need further testing or reporting or so :)

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4