Dry rag flop filters

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Dry rag flop filters

Postby carl91 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:59 pm

Hey,

Which board connectedness filters can I select for dry rag flops?

By dry rag flops I mean, any flop where only 3 potential cards (or less) can complete a straight. e.g. K93 (any, Q, J or T). or A82 (Any 3, 4 or 5).

They're unpaired, not monotone but can be eitther rainbow or 2-tone.

Thanks.
carl91

Re: Dry rag flop filters

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:28 am

There isn't a direct filter for 'rag' boards but you can filter for a possible straight draw and then NOT filter for all the other types of connectedness:

(NOT (Suits on Flop All Cards of One Suit)) AND (NOT (Pair on Flop Any Pair)) AND (Connectedness on Flop Any Connectedness (Straight Draw is Possible)) AND (NOT (Connectedness on Flop All Three Cards Connected)) AND (NOT (Connectedness on Flop All Three Cards Connected With One Gap)) AND (NOT (Connectedness on Flop All Three Cards Connected With One Gap)) AND (NOT (Connectedness on Flop All Three Cards Connected With Two Gaps)) AND (NOT (Connectedness on Flop Only Two Cards Connected)) AND (NOT (Connectedness on Flop Only Two Cards Connected With One Gap)) AND (NOT (Connectedness on Flop Only Two Cards Connected With Two Gaps)) AND (NOT (Connectedness on Flop Low Hand is Possible)) AND (NOT (Connectedness on Flop Any Made Straight is Possible))

carl91.zip
(2.31 KiB) Downloaded 91 times

however there is a known issue with some board connected filters on Ace high boards so with this filter you will still see boards like AT9, A97. If you open a Support Ticket we can let you know when that's fixed.
Flag_Hippo

Postby zion8813 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:00 am

Has this been fixed?
zion8813

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:24 pm

This is still an outstanding issue. I don't have an ETA for a fix but I'll bump the issue with development team and you can be linked to this issue in our system by opening a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4