Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

hud on acr

Postby vettro » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:37 pm

my hud stopped working today on acr. i have the current version
vettro

Re: hud on acr

Postby RasTrent » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:07 pm

Started a session of blitz and the same is happening for me.. No HUD showing up on tables but it looks like the HH are being recorded properly.
RasTrent

Postby vettro » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:23 pm

figured it out. had to run auto detect again cause it was downloading hands to different spot
vettro

Postby RasTrent » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:59 pm

my issue was on blitz, im guessing since you referenced auto-detect you are using it for tourneys?
RasTrent

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:05 am

RasTrent wrote:my issue was on blitz, im guessing since you referenced auto-detect you are using it for tourneys?

There is an auto detect option for the hand history folder in 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Site Configuration -> Winning Poker Network' but if your hands are importing that's not the problem so please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and depending on your Windows settings it will be a text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby RasTrent » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:13 pm

Hey hippo, thanks for responding... I'm not sure why but after I restarted computer everything worked fine.

Keep up the great work, love the product
RasTrent

Postby dirty moose » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:06 pm

Does vector scaling work on ACR, I can't seem to get it working properly.
dirty moose

Postby dirty moose » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:15 pm

Also, is there a way to get tournament summaries from ACR? Or Do I keep entering everything manually?
dirty moose

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 01, 2020 2:34 am

dirty moose wrote:Does vector scaling work on ACR, I can't seem to get it working properly.

It should so if that isn't working for you please open a Support Ticket with a log file that's recorded the issue:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
dirty moose wrote:Also, is there a way to get tournament summaries from ACR? Or Do I keep entering everything manually?

ACR do not currently provide that information although they are planning to add this information to their files in an update to their software later this year and should that happen we can then look at adding support.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4