PT4 Database Restore Definitions Help

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 Database Restore Definitions Help

Postby Batko » Sat May 23, 2020 5:10 am

Hi guys,

I'm in the process of switching my Database from one PC to another. I've backed up successfully, however the restore has taken nearly 24 hours just on definitions. The status says that individual files are still being restored, however surely it should not be taking this long? Is this an issue anyone else has had? What did you do about it?

I'm tempted to leave it, as the date on the definitions is only a couple months ago, so I can't imagine it has too many left?

Appreciate any insight people have to offer.
Batko

Re: PT4 Database Restore Definitions Help

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat May 23, 2020 5:49 am

As I mentioned to you here you can backup with 'User Data Files' disabled and manually transfer this folder to the new computer:

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data
Flag_Hippo

Postby Batko » Sat May 23, 2020 6:04 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:As I mentioned to you here you can backup with 'User Data Files' disabled and manually transfer this folder to the new computer:

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data

Ok sorry. I was concerned that might lead to other things that I do want to keep not being transferred over. Will this affect anything else?
Batko

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat May 23, 2020 3:09 pm

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data contains custom settings such HUD profiles, filters, statistics, reports e.t.c. The C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data\AppsData\Tm90ZUNhZGR5 contains NoteCaddy information.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4