bounty number incorrect on stars

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

bounty number incorrect on stars

Postby franxic » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:58 am

Hi,

I play 6max bounty hyperturbos on stars. When I look at my results, the number of bounties is way off, I have 50 more bounties over a hundred games than expected. I checked the tourney summaries, and they are correct.

Known Issue?

Any help is appreciated, greetz
franxic

Re: bounty number incorrect on stars

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:44 pm

Please include all relevant information detailing the problem and compress the hand history/tournament summary files for any tournaments which don't work for you and attach them to a Support Ticket. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your files to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option on a Windows machine:

Guide: Processed Files
Flag_Hippo

Postby franxic » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:04 am

Thank you Hippo!

Just a quick update, sure someone has similar problems:

I sent HHs and screenshots, and it seems like the problem is tricky. I imported my HHs into a brand new database, and the problem still occurs, I average absolutely impossible 2 bounties per tourney over 900 tourneys. Some of the tourneys with off numbers are now displayed correctly, some are still off, and some must have went off since the numbers are even higher than in the original database. To be clear, the numbers are impossible, as I have 6max STTs with 18 bounties. Importing Tourney Summaries requested from stars, which contain correct bounty numbers, doesn't change any of the off numbers.

However, my graphs go bonkers around June 30th, before that they seem to be real. That is in both databases.
franxic

Postby Matt9041 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:03 am

was this issue fixed? i have the same issue.
Matt9041

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:12 pm

When importing multiple bounty tournaments at once this can generate the wrong number of bounties and this issue hasn't been resolved yet. If you open a Support Ticket quoting reference #7153 we can notify you when a fix is available.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Matt9041 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:15 pm

Any kind of an ETA on a fix for this? or will it ever be fixed? Im concerned that you have known about it since july and it still isnt fixed.

Does anyone know if HM3 has this issue?
Matt9041

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:12 am

I don't have an ETA for a fix but I will remind the development team about this. You are already linked to the issue in our system and will be notified of any update.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4