Pokerstars HUD issues

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Pokerstars HUD issues

Postby the_luggster » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:42 am

When using the HUD in pokerstars cash games, the HUD is not aligning to the player positions. What can I do to fix this?
the_luggster

Re: Pokerstars HUD issues

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:04 pm

Check your preferred seating seatings in PokerStars and PokerTracker 4. If using 'Always Auto-Center Me' as we recommend then make sure you have no specific preferred seats set as that can cause problems. You can also move the HUD to new locations on the table by holding the Control key while dragging the HUD or you can click the PT-icon and select 'Unlock Layout' to move the HUD around on the table without the need to hold the Control key. When you have your HUD placed where you want on the table you should save it by clicking the PT-icon and choosing 'Save Layout' so the new HUD positions are remembered for future tables.
Flag_Hippo

Postby the_luggster » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:13 am

I have pokerstars on always center me. I have also tried moving the HUD layout manually but even after saving it, new tables open without aligning to the correct players
the_luggster

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:27 pm

The HUD will not rotate to the correct seats until after you have played your first hand at a table so if you do need to move the HUD you shouldn't so do so until then. Also if PokerStars isn't setup correctly to import your own hands then that will cause the HUD to rotate to the correct seats. If you need further assistance on this please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket with all relevant information:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem

You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4