ACR MTTs not showing costs/winnings or final hand

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

ACR MTTs not showing costs/winnings or final hand

Postby frescaenthusiast » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:58 am

Just imported my first two tournaments with ACR - is it still the case that I have to enter the entry fee and any profits manually through 'edit tournament'?

It also didn't import the last hand from my last tournament. I don't see anything in my Hand History folder anymore - is there any way I can fix that?
frescaenthusiast

Re: ACR MTTs not showing costs/winnings or final hand

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:21 am

frescaenthusiast wrote:Just imported my first two tournaments with ACR - is it still the case that I have to enter the entry fee and any profits manually through 'edit tournament'?

Yes. WPN are planning to add this information to their files and should that happen we can then look at adding support.
frescaenthusiast wrote:It also didn't import the last hand from my last tournament. I don't see anything in my Hand History folder anymore - is there any way I can fix that?

Does that hand actually exist in the hand history file provided by your poker site? You can open them with a text editor and review them yourself. This is a common issue with sites on the WPN Network and PokerTracker 4 will not know about those hands unless your poker site can provide you with copies. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your files to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option on a Windows machine:

Guide: Processed Files

If the hand does exist but does not import then send your sample to us in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby frescaenthusiast » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:21 pm

Thanks very much for the help! I'll check into that hand.

Is there a way for me to manually enter the entry fees for my WPN tournaments before they end, so I don't forget? Or do I have to wait until they finish and stop my import in order to do that?
frescaenthusiast

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:33 am

I don't know about that but you can give it a try:

Guide: Updating Tournament Information Manually
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4