WPN Blitz Poker HUD stopped working today

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

WPN Blitz Poker HUD stopped working today

Postby jocolloman » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:16 pm

Hi all,

I have been using the HUD successfully on Americas Cardroom (WPN) since the end of June. It was working find this morning (6am EDT) but after their update at 7am, the HUD no longer works on Blitz games. Hands are reported properly and added to the database just fine, however, no HUD displays. The HUD works fine for cash table games as well as tournaments and SNGs. I was hoping I just needed to do an update so I ran one (and rebuilt the database) but no success. Is anyone else experiencing this difficulty?

Would it be something that WPN has implemented to prevent it from being used? That would seem odd to me.

Thanks in advance!
jocolloman

Re: WPN Blitz Poker HUD stopped working today

Postby RasTrent » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:50 pm

Not working for me either, so its not just you.
RasTrent

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:38 am

I am not seeing any other reports at this time so can you please send us a screenshot and a log file that has recorded the issue in a Support Ticket so we can investigate:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:03 am

We are not able to reproduce this - Blitz Hud is working for us. Please try closing PT4 down and re-installing the WPN software.
If it still doesn't work for you open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can check your logs to see what is going on.
WhiteRider

Postby jocolloman » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:39 am

WhiteRider wrote:We are not able to reproduce this - Blitz Hud is working for us. Please try closing PT4 down and re-installing the WPN software.
If it still doesn't work for you open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can check your logs to see what is going on.

This worked for me. Thanks!
jocolloman

Return to PokerTracker 4