GG Poker Rake on Rush and cash

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

GG Poker Rake on Rush and cash

Postby jamiedwan21 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:06 pm

I saw in the recent patch notes that rake from GG was added(estimates) which is brilliant and a massive help, but does this include rush and cash rake structures? as my PT4 doesnt seem to be updating the rake for rush and cash sessions.

Possible request for the next patch?

Thanks!
jamiedwan21

Re: GG Poker Rake on Rush and cash

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:58 am

jamiedwan21 wrote:I saw in the recent patch notes that rake from GG was added(estimates) which is brilliant and a massive help, but does this include rush and cash rake structures?

Rake is not estimated - it is calculated as per the information here:

https://en.ggpoker.com/poker-games/texas-holdem/
jamiedwan21 wrote:as my PT4 doesnt seem to be updating the rake for rush and cash sessions.

If you are referring to hands imported before the update you will need to purge and reimport them for the rake to be calculated. If you have any hands where the rake is not calculated then please attach the original hand history file to a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby josep.valls » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:42 pm

Hi, the rake offf jackpots it's exclude on results grpahs?, ty
josep.valls

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:11 am

As mentioned rake is calculated based on this information:

I don't know what these 'Jackpots' you are referring to are but if you have any hands where the rake is not calculated correctly then let us know the details and send a sample to us in a Support Ticket so we can see if the necessary information is there.
Flag_Hippo

Postby mrtnz » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:27 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Rake is not estimated - it is calculated as per the information here:

If you do not take into account Jackpot Prizepool (additional 1bb from 30bb+ pots) and rake taken from 3Bet+ pots even without Flop (no Flop, no drop rule applies only on single raised pots on GGPoker), and seems you don't, then rake is estimated. That's why you must leave an options for the players to choose from,- import with estimated rake, or just like it is originally. Otherwise, keep up the great work and thank you.
Last edited by mrtnz on Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
mrtnz

Postby mrtnz » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:32 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:I don't know what these 'Jackpots' you are referring to

https://en.ggpoker.com/promotions/big-hand-jackpot/

"If the pot amount exceeds or is equal to 30 big blinds, the amount equivalent to 1 big blind will be reserved for the jackpot fund."
mrtnz

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:22 pm

Thanks. Please send that information to us in a Support Ticket and if you have a hand history sample from any hand(s) that won a jackpot please attach that as well.
Flag_Hippo

Postby josep.valls » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:54 pm

I compare my cashier with the results of PT4 in normal cash games (no rush) and do not match . I see that the rake of jack pots it's not included on the amount of rake.
I filtered (pot of more of 30bbs + won pot) and I calulate 1bb of rake for every hand, and 0,5 bbs for the splits hands. Then the result match exactly, I don't know if it could modified this error, the preflop rake it's well calculated.
josep.valls

Return to PokerTracker 4