ipoker hud display

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

ipoker hud display

Postby Chipppps » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:56 pm

Hi,sorry if this is reapt post, but i did do a search and feel i would be quicker just asking, problem is i can get the hud to display on betsafe, i knew it would happens as i had some issues with ipoker previously, i tried the configure route but the options arent there to configure on the software from sites and imports, i also have the hand history saved to disc, im stumped, maybe its an easy fix, can someone please advise?
Chipppps

Re: ipoker hud display

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:22 am

Chipppps wrote:i tried the configure route but the options arent there to configure on the software from sites and imports

Are you on a Mac? iPoker isn't supported on Mac so you will not see it there. If you are on Windows go to 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Site Configuration', take a screenshot and attach it here so I can see what is going on.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Chipppps » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:47 pm

When i click auto detect its showing this pop up also
Attachments
....IPOKER HELP PT4.jpg
Chipppps

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:02 am

Make sure your iPoker skin is saving hands:

iPoker Configuration Guide

If your skin still isn't detected click 'Add' to manually select the correct folder instead:

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\{iPoker Client Name}\data\{iPoker Screenname}\History\Data

You can also download the installer for your iPoker skin, compress it, and attach it to a Support Ticket so that we can find out the data we need to auto detect it.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Chipppps » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:44 pm

Sorted it with the manual add, thanks.
Chipppps

Postby Chipppps » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:42 pm

Just a follow up, how do i get each players stats assigned to the correct positions? im having to situate them all the time. :roll:
Chipppps

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:10 am

Check your seating settings in PokerTracker 4 and iPoker and make sure they match. If you still need to adjust the HUD then when you have your HUD placed where you want on the table you should then save the new positions by clicking the PT-icon and choosing 'Save Layout' so they are remembered for future tables of the same type.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Chipppps » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:33 am

I have tested it on the option unticking auto centre and its working fine, ill go with that.
Chipppps

Return to PokerTracker 4