adjust time zone

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

adjust time zone

Postby TAN RICAI » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:33 am

how to change time zone ,I follow the direction, and restart computer, but does not work. anyone can teach me, really appreciate it. please step by step
TAN RICAI

Re: adjust time zone

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:36 pm

I don't have any other steps other than those specified in this guide. Why are you trying to change timezone? What version of PostgreSQL are you using? What are the specific edits are you making to your postgresql.conf file?
Flag_Hippo

Postby TAN RICAI » Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:38 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:I don't have any other steps other than those specified in this guide. Why are you trying to change timezone? What version of PostgreSQL are you using? What are the specific edits are you making to your postgresql.conf file?

Hi

when I turn on programs, it show notices, my time zone has problems. ask me to adjust it. I follow the guide to do it, and restart computer, does not work. I use 9.0 version so far, because i can keep all notes. i do not install it. I just do not know what it is problems, i can not find it.
step 1 go administation
step 2 edit the file(#log_timezone = 'GMT' to ‘EST' )
step 3 i delete #. that is it,
step 4 save

after i restart computer, then still have attention notice, time zone problems, so?????

thank you
TAN RICAI

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:21 am

TAN RICAI wrote:step 2 edit the file(#log_timezone = 'GMT' to ‘EST' )

You need to edit the 'timezone' entry and not the 'log_timezone' entry as well as use an authorized timezone property as listed here.
Flag_Hippo

Postby TAN RICAI » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:36 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:
TAN RICAI wrote:step 2 edit the file(#log_timezone = 'GMT' to ‘EST' )

You need to edit the 'timezone' entry and not the 'log_timezone' entry as well as use an authorized timezone property as listed here.

thank you. I am learning.
TAN RICAI

Return to PokerTracker 4